#2: My Mom and I enjoying real Italian pizza for lunch in Bolzano, Italy. We asked for lemonade, and we were so happy that what they brought us was the closest thing we had to real lemonade on our whole trip!
#3: This was my lunch in Lake Garda, Italy. I could have been happy to stay there for several days. It was a gorgeous, relaxing lake!! This was seafood with spaghetti.
#4: Also Lake Garda.






5 comments:
Kate!The blog IS great! And so are you! Love it and I'll enjoy keeping in touch! I think we should all go to Rome for the Temple dedication :) and have you as our personal European guide expert. :)
Great pictures! I think I took some of them haha. "Lake Garda, Italy. I could have been happy to stay there for several days. It was a gorgeous, relaxing lake!!"...I've been thinking that myself, let's "go for it".
I don't know who Amy is, but I'm wanting to go to the Rome temple dedication...since I served my mission in Italy in the discouraging "seed sowing" stage.
funny, I sent you my pictures, finally, a few minutes ago, then right after that I got your blog.
Katie - you are amazing! When I told you to start a blog I didn't think that you would do it the same day! Good job - It looks great!
Great blog - fun to see all your great pictures!!!
Post a Comment