I love this time of year! I love the leaves changing colors, and the snow capped mountains. I have been listening to a talk by Pres. Eyring about taking time to show your gratitude for your blessings by writing in a journal daily of the ways that the Lord has reached out to touch you. Before writing, Pres. Eyring said to ask yourself if God sent a message just for you that day. I love this idea. I don't think that we always realize how the little things make such a difference. Like when one of my students smiles, and says thank you. That really makes my day. Also, hearing a beautiful song or a quote- these things bring joy to my life. Some other favorite things I love are being at home, and lighting a candle that smells so good, or baking brownies or a cake, and enjoying the smell as it carries through the house, listening to my favorite songs, or being outdoors on a beautiful day.
Yesterday I had the opportunity of spending time with my family, and it was really fun. What a joy to have such a wonderful family!!
Baby R!
8 years ago






1 comment:
What a sweet post! I loved it! Your blog is darling. I love keeping track of you this way. Can't wait to see you this week!
Post a Comment