

"The best things in life aren't things." It's amazing to me how the little things each day bring so much joy in my life. Each day, even on the hard days, I find things to be grateful for. It seems like there is always someone there who brightens my day, and today it was a student who said "thank you, today was a great lesson," and another student who complimented me on how cute my hair looked. I love how kids are so honest and complimentary, and know how to have fun. And today after work, I was looking through pictures of my trip to Central America, and these pictures made me happy thinking back on these good memories. Hope you enjoy them too!






2 comments:
You're great Katie! What a great attitude you always have... And you do have nice hair:)
Katie, I love the parrot picture. So, did it talk?
Post a Comment