smile

Live, Laugh, Love

Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference was WONDERFUL!!


  


                Temple Square is so beautiful!





                                                                                                         





 









 Conference was so special.  I really felt my prayers were answered, and I felt "warm fuzzies"  as Pres. Monson talked about.  There were so many amazing talks.  I'm so grateful for the Spirit I felt.
I am so grateful for the Gospel, and I LOVE how the Lord's teachings bless and influence every aspect of my life.  His words apply to everything we feel and experience.  I love our leaders so much!  Dad and I had a special opportunity to go to the Sunday Morning Session, which included Music and the Spoken Word.  My friend got tickets from a friend, and they were amazing  seats (Thank you Jamie :).  We were six rows from the front!!!  And we got to see the General Authorities coming in and conversing.  I was so touched by how caring, and people-oriented they all are.  They truly have the Light of Christ that emanates from their countenances.  It was also so neat to see Pres. Monson and the Apostle's expressions throughout the meeting.  I am so grateful for this opportunity to see and hear God's chosen servants so close.  I could see their lips moving, and their facial expressions- in person.  And I was sooo close to Elder Bednar.  I just love him, and seeing him reminded me of the sweet experiences I had up at BYU-Idaho.  I know that our leaders are called of God.

2 comments:

M said...

I loved conference too. The spirit was strong. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Ben Greenfield said...

Nice pictures and thoughts!