1- Family. (Can't imagine my life without them)
2- Good Friends (same thing)
3- the Gospel
4- TEMPLES
5- Music
6- My Job
7- Electric Blankets
8- My Own Room and Bathroom
9- Good ward
10- God's beautiful creations
11- VACATIONS. I am so grateful for my opportunities to travel the world
12- the talents God has given me, and the opportunities I have to share and continue to develop them
13- my flute
14- my camera- the ability to capture memories and experiences
15- good food
16- chocolate!
17- a good car
18- Abby, and her sweet/funny personality that brightens up my life.
19- ear plugs
20- the scriptures and modern prophets and apostles
21- Priesthood blessings
22- Patriarchal Blessing
23- the Prophet Joseph Smith
24- quality paintings and pictures
25- animals
26- heat... warm coats, scarves, gloves
27- computers/technology
28- grateful that I have the rest of the week off
29- the hymns
30- PRAYER
31- the holidays- that means family together time!
I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father, who is the giver of all that is good. Truly everything in our lives is a reminder of His loving kindness and guidance. Happy Thanksgiving!
Baby R!
8 years ago






1 comment:
What a nice list!
Post a Comment