smile

Live, Laugh, Love

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A sigh of contentment



What a fun, and relaxing weekend! I went to the new 3d "Under the Sea" IMAX at the Planetarium this weekend, and it was sooo cool! It felt like I was scuba diving, and could reach out and touch the sea life I was looking at. While I was downtown, I decided to go shopping, and scan the stores for a new coat or jacket. I wasn't having too much luck, until I went into Banana Republic, and at the back of the store there was a darling, classy white pea coat sitting on a table- just waiting there for me!! And it was at an incredible sale price. I was so excited! How often are you able to find something you're looking for, and at an unbeatable price :) That is the best store. They also gave me a coupon for free music to download on itunes. The other exciting part about this weekend was going to the spa for a facial with my Mom. It was so nice! I also got a hair-cut (I almost wrote hair cute- ha, ha)! I've been growing out my hair, and I haven't cut it for about 6 months, and it was time for a trim, and I love it!!!

3 comments:

Criscell said...

Wow!! You had a FABULOUS weekend! I love your new coat--and your hair cut is co cute! It's getting so long now. I also went to Banana Republic this weekend as well--ha ha!

jenny.hawkes said...

Love the coat! And the picture at the top of your blog. Where is that?

Criscell said...

Nope, I didn't buy anything at BR. Alas--no money!