smile

Live, Laugh, Love

Thursday, March 19, 2009

What a "Bright" Idea!



I noticed, when I visited my friend Jamie a while back, that she has the cutest lamp from IKEA, so when I went to the Draper Open House last week, I stopped by their store with my aunt (who has never experienced IKEA before), and I found this adorable lamp. I think it is so cute!! And it brightens up my room :)

4 comments:

Eric and Jamie said...

yeah for a cute lamp! we now light up our worlds the same way =)

Melissa said...

Hey that is so cute! I might just have to pick one up for our new baby room soon!

Criscell said...

I love that lamp! It is super cute! Oh, and the pics from your Europe trip are beautiful. How fun that you got them framed.

Amy said...

Way cute! I love little things like this. They always had a happy touch!