Yesterday was a good day! The weather was sooo beautiful! I took the day off of work, and slept in, which was nice. And it was so good to see my grandparents before they went up to the temple where they serve regularly. Grandpa liked my new car. I showed him the sun roof, and he said something about standing up and poking out his head for the drive. He is so cute.
In the afternoon, I took my car to the dealership, and they added a cable so my ipod is now directly attached to the car. I am so excited- it has such a great sound! While I was waiting in downtown SLC, I crossed the street and went to a bakery called Les Madeleinne. They are known for an incredible dessert pastry that takes two days to make. Andy highly recommended it, so I bought one, and it was amazing. It's almost like a croissant, but better. It's flaky and kind of crunchy on the outside, but the inside is gooey and magically delicious! Especially when it comes straight from the oven. Apparantly there are only several bakeries across the country that even make this dessert. Interesting.
Last night I went on a date with some people in my ward. We made 'tuscan chicken sandwiches' and ate them at the park. The weather was perfect! My date just broke his hand this week, which was all wrapped up, and my friend Mira, who we doubled with, ended up giving him the biggest sandwich the four of us made. It was pretty entertaining watching him eat it with one hand. Even though he could barely get his mouth around the sandwich for a bite, he single handedly ate the entire thing (ha ha). Then my date and I walked around to see what other couples were doing, and we joined some friends who were drawing with sidewalk chalk. It was fun. Then our whole group played Apples to Apples for a while, and we ended the night throwing water balloons onto the sidewalk we had colored. It was pretty fun! Also, the brownies I made were a big hit! I just used a mix, but added chocolate chips, and topped with cinnamon. It was Mira's idea, and it turned out great!
Baby R!
8 years ago






3 comments:
Wow - thats so weird - thats exactly what I did! - NOT
Great blogs! I'm glad your birthday was so good! But you forgot to mention my amazing birthday song written especially for you on your birthday:)
www.playlist.com
Post a Comment