smile

Live, Laugh, Love

Saturday, May 2, 2009

You are all invited!!



I LOVE tap dancing!!! It is the best kind of dancing. It is my favorite because I love creating rhythms using my feet! I could teach my percussionists a rhythm, and demonstrate it on my feet. That is pretty cool! And it's the best aerobic exercise for your whole body. It makes me happy to know that every Sat. I have dance. It's a great outlet from the busy week to go and concentrate on something totally different, and dance the afternoon away :)

May 29th and 30th is our tap recital at Kingsbury Hall at the U of U campus. YOU ARE ALL INVITED! Anyone who is here in UT and wants to come, I would love it! I am performing in two numbers with the Advanced Tap class, and two of my classmates are performing a challenging duet on stair steps. It looks so fun. Let me know if you want to come!

3 comments:

Ben Greenfield said...

I wish i could come! Sounds great! You'll do a great job.

SRA said...

I could probably come on Saturday...depends on what time your recital is. Let me know :)

Criscell said...

Hey QT!! Good luck! I wish I could come to your performance. I loved the "funny bone" story BTW.